Ball Studs Gold
These tiny solder-dot ball studs are a stacking staple and perfect for simple everyday wear.
Size: 3mm height and width, 10mm stud length
Materials 18 Carat Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
Fastening Type Fitted with a butterfly back stud.
Caring For Your Jewellery:
All sterling silver jewellery will tarnish (oxidise) over time as this is the metal's natural way of reacting to the oxygen in the air. Tarnishing will generally happen much faster if it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin pH which triggers a chemical reaction. The reaction then leaves a thin, discoloured layer on the surface of the metal. The amount of tarnishing that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer. To keep your jewellery looking beautiful for longer we recommend the following:
- Store jewellery in a clean, dry place away from natural sunlight, humidity (bathroom), and heat.
- Each piece should be stored individually to avoid scratching.
- Remove jewellery before showering, going to bed, or participating in physical activity, especially swimming.
- Avoid exposure to sweat and harsh chemicals such as perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, and saltwater.
- Use a silver-polishing cloth to clean the pieces if the jewellery has become dull. Do apply pressure but not too much as this can remove the plating coat.